- A Quilt for My Babyby Rachel BurnsAfter my baby Margaret was born and after I finished her dad’s quilt, I wanted to make a little quilt for her. She has a quilt, of course, the coolest baby quilt you’ve ever seen, which is hanging on my wall so that it can… Read more: A Quilt for My Baby
- Quilt. Coat. Finished!by Amanda FisherWay back in January I announced that I am riding the quilt coat trend! I started my first quilt coat and wrote about my progress in that long ago and long forgotten post. I believe when we left off I had basted together all of… Read more: Quilt. Coat. Finished!
- Let’s Go Pensby Rachel BurnsIt’s the most wonderful time of the year! Hockey playoffs, that is. Staying up too late watching the teams on the west coast, watching highlights at breakfast with the kids in the morning, debating whether taking a four month old baby to a Penguins playoff… Read more: Let’s Go Pens
- Quilt. Coat.by Amanda FisherIt’s happening. One of my 2022 goals is to jump on the quilt coat train! Sometime last year, Rachel said she wanted to make a quilt coat. I’m not going to lie, I was skeptical. But, she planted a seed that day in my quilty… Read more: Quilt. Coat.
- Quilts of Christmas Present (or how I managed to reach my quilt goal for 2021)by Rachel BurnsWe finally got some snow! Good news for the local ski resorts and even better news for those who love to photograph quilts in the snow. This Christmas tree quilt is actually one of the first quilts that I started working on this year, and… Read more: Quilts of Christmas Present (or how I managed to reach my quilt goal for 2021)